This week's favorite links don't have a common thread or theme. They are simply online finds that have intrigued and inspired me this week.
- This story about a 130-year-old embroidery house in Paris makes the whole "made by hand" concept take a whole new meaning.
- Birthday time (mine was in June) always makes me a little bit nervous and stir crazy, but this birthday ritual might resolve all my birthday woes...
- With another work-week looming close, you might need a little work-wear inspiration, head on over here for some work appropriate yet chic fashion ideas.
- And speaking of inspiration, if you are lacking ideas for easy, healthy recipes these simple stir-fries, where veggies are the star players could be the answer for this week's cooking.
- But if what you are really craving is a delicious cocktail, you might want to try the gorgeous looking (and hopefully even better tasting) recipes inspired by fashion week
Lastly, I wanted to take a little time to remember the 10th anniversary of the September 11 attacks and send positive thoughts to anyone that lost a loved one that day. NPR has a touching slide show that you can find here.