Thursday, March 3, 2011

What time is it...

...time for you to get a wonderfully stylish vintage watch! Gilt Group is currently having a vintage watch sale curated by Ben Clymer of HODINKEE, so if you have a few grand to spare, here are my favorite finds:

1950's stretch band Rolex, it reminds me of something Katharine Hepburn would wear, no?

 If leather is more your thing, this  classic Men's Rolex from the fifties might be for you.

 I love the mixture of the glamorous pink gold with the very simple leather strap of this 1945 Rolex.

My personal favorite, 1961 women's Rolex. A truly timeless piece of jewelry.

Are you a watch-wearer? I must admit I only got used to wearing one over the past year, but they are a great (and useful) way to classy-up any outfit.

xoxo,
Pilar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts...