Sunday, September 4, 2011

Sunday's Best: A Little Light Humor

After a hectic week at work, leading to no weekday posts, it was nice (and necessary) to lay low for the weekend and enjoy some fun activities, namely watching comedies in the comfort of my home and treating myself to my favorite gelato store. So this week's Sunday's best is all about a little humor, fun and lightness.

- Here is a great piece of advice, served with a hearty side of humor.
- I fully agree with Garance Dore's take on sunglasses: sometimes bringing a little kitsch and fun through accessories is exactly what an assemble needs....
- ...and another post from Garance, because I could not refrain from showing you one of the funniest business cards ever!
- Speaking of light, these Solar Sputnik Lights are not just bright and cheerful but also eco-friendly, a real win-win if you ask me.
- Lastly, my favorite video from the week, Lanvin's F/W 2011-2012 Campaign... I love when a high end, serious design house doesn't take itself too seriously. My favorite part? The Alber Elbaz cameo at the end.


Happy Sunday everyone and remember to laugh out loud!

xoxo,
Pilar

3 comments:

  1. hahaha that business card is awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those sunglasses are too cool! It is all about the accessories!

    xoxo,
    Chic 'n Cheap Living

    ReplyDelete
  3. That video was my favorite ever! I love it when fashion houses have a sense of humor! xoxoxoo

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts...