Friday, October 22, 2010

Pillow Talk (and a little more).

Unfortunately for me, my new rental place came equipped with one of the world's most uncomfortable couches. Yuck! So it is no surprise I have been giving pillows some major thought. A while back Gilt Groupe had a sale for home furnishing featuring American designers and there were some beautiful pillows, plus a few other wonderful pieces. Some of my favorites below:

   pillows by Edie Inc.


pillows by Kelly Wearstler.


I really love the texture and colors of the Edie pillows, very bright and fun, whereas, Kelly Wearstler's designs are of a more classic style. Kelly is well known for appearing as a judge in Top Design (and for some wacky outfits she wore!), however,  I highly recommend visiting her website for some great decorating inspiration- the work she did for the Trousdale residence is a great example of modern decor that manages to introduce antique pieces from around the world. Lastly, the Worlds Away mirror really reminds me of the one used in Miranda's apartment in Sex and the City. 

xoxo,
Pilar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts...