Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Happy Hump Day & Happy (early) Halloween...

The thought of combining black and blue might be frightening to some, but I must say it is one of my favorite outfit combinations, and if I could choose any any costume for a fancy Halloween party it would look like this:


1. Navy blue and black lace dress by Zara.
2. Blue patent leather pumps with Swarovski Skull by Alexander McQueen.
3. Furry creature accessories from Topshop.
4. Tassel earring from H&M.

I must say I am pretty excited about Halloween this year, specially for my a group costume involving home made outfits inspired by an Mac/Apple product craze, that's all I'm sharing for now... what would you be dressing up for Halloween?

xoxo,
Pilar

17 comments:

  1. Love that dress! I just posted a white one today but I suppose a navy/black would be less wedding and more versatile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sexy and chic Halloween ensemble! Love it. xo style, she wrote

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very chic Halloween ensemble. I won't be dressing up but my kids will. Hope you have a blast.

    Thu
    http://justtututiny.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh such a good halloween party ensemble. i don't have any plans, so i guess no costume! i will live vicariously thru you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. an costume inspired by mac/apple product?! lol can't wait to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this idea of a fancy Halloween outfit. It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whoa that dress belongs in my closet!
    Black and blue totally work together!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whhhatt?? Please post pictures! I am so curious about your costume...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those McQueen pumps are to die for.
    Thanks for your amazing comment on Grace's blog! It made my day :)
    xo lynzy

    ReplyDelete
  10. a little black dress may be matched with everything and will create a good styled look anytime!!!
    liked this post!!!Have a great Halloween

    ReplyDelete
  11. That dress is so sexy, so chic.

    Have a sweet weekend.
    Tereza

    P.S. Enter my amazing giveaway
    http://drastic-plastic-fantastic-plastic.blogspot.com/2011/10/giveaway-shabby-apple-dress.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I love the shoes...edgy and cool and fab.

    The dress looks gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the combo of blue & black. I was going to be a Playboy bunny from the 60s, but ended up being a snow bunny since it snowed last night lol.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I was always hesitant to pair black with blue, but recently I've seen such great outfits incorporating the two.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Halloween! Intrigued to see what your costumes is!

    ReplyDelete
  16. love that navy dress!

    xoxo navy & orange

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts...