One of the reasons that led me to start blogging was to have a small place to "jot down" beautiful inspiring images, designs, and styles from around the world. I just love seeing how different cultures and world spaces influence everything from architecture to a beach bag. This week's links draw on that international inspiration whether it be cooking recipes to exquisite hotel rooms across the globe.
- My favorite find of the week were these three videos (Move, Eat, Learn) which I first spotted at Amarillo y Crema, and totally made me itch to travel and explore once more.
- Corn is a great American grilling/bbq staple, but these delicious recipes inspired in East Indian cuisine breathe new life in to this simple ingredient.
- I love a good make-over story, and the brothels to boutiques make-over of this Madrid neighborhood is really making me want to visit my birth-city asap!
- The lovely online shop, Deep Dark Africa, has great finds for your home and closet and, as a major plus, sells only hand-made products made by local artisans (first seen here).
- These three amazing hotel rooms are great examples of how location affects style and decor. I would love to spend a night (or more!) in any of the exquisitely decorated hotels.